I AM A 44 YO FEMALE WITH HYPOTHYROID & GERD. I CAN REMEMBER BACK TO MY TEENS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BM’S. SOMETIMES IT WILL BE ONCE A DAY, USUALLY EVERY 2-3 DAYS. MY FATHER & SISTER HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH THE PILLS, BUT I DON’T SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME RESPONSE. I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM SINCE JULY 25TH AND HAVE WORKED UP TO 1 IN THE AM, 1 BEFORE LUNCH AND 2 AT BEDTIME. I STILL USUALLY ONLY HAVE 1 BM PER DAY (SOMETIMES ALOT & OTHER DAYS VERY LITTLE) COULD I BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG? I AM ON THE JENNY CRAIG DIET PLAN & EITHER BIKE RIDE OR WALK 4-5 DAYS A WEEK.
You may want to understand how digestion works: report located here:
Understand how digestion works, how to improve it, what to avoid.
Check list for overcoming digestion problems (constipation):
- Drink enough distilled water – weight x 1/2 oz if you are not active example 200 pounds = 100 ounces + 8 oz for every 20 minutes of activity
- replace friendly bacteria //www.colonbalance.com
- Eat lots of fiber 35 grams or more.
- Increase colon pills until you can eat enough fiber
- Release the stress in your life