If we are to avoid disease, including cancer, the most important step we must take is to take in enough alkalizing minerals to keep the body free of wastes and toxins. The easiest and quickest way to do this is to drink homemade alkalizing soup containing only food-derived organic alkalizing minerals. (Food-derived alkalizing minerals are referred to here as, “organic” sodium, “organic” calcium, and “organic” potassium, whether or not the food has been “organically” grown.)
Too much acid in the body is due to:
- Normal oxidization of the food we eat
- Drinking beverages containing acid minerals (colas, etc.)
- Inorganic minerals in food, beverages or supplements (tap, well or mineral water and/or mineral supplements as pills or added to food and beverages)
- Eating or drinking acid containing foods and beverages (citrus fruit, other acid fruit, tomatoes, vinegar, mustard, catsup, chili sauce, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, salad dressings, pickles, etc.)
- Chemicals and soot in the air we breathe
- Food additives [Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Aspartame, (Equal, NutraSweet), High Fructose Corn Syrup, etc.]
- Waste products created by bacterial and/or fungal infections
- Drugs (prescribed or over-the-counter)
- Emotional stress
Not eating or drinking enough food-derived organic alkalizing minerals to remove the acid (acidic wastes and toxins are disposed of by the body in liquid form, as urine or perspiration, after first being dissolved into the blood. They are ultimately placed in the body by the blood and can come out of the body by first being dissolved into the blood and then being carried out in the urine and perspiration. This process can only be accomplished when there are enough food-derived organic alkalizing minerals in the blood).
An over acid body causes our teeth and bones to lose density and our bones and joints to develop osteoporosis, arthritis and gout (arthritis and gout are caused by uric acid deposited between the joints, non-dissolved due to the low alkalinity of the blood); our digestion to be impaired; our liver, spleen, and pancreas to weaken; our immune system to falter; and our adrenal glands to become exhausted.
Our blood must maintain a pH of 7.4 (pH stands for “potential of Hydrogen” and measures how acidic or alkaline our body fluids are on a scale of 0 (100% acidic) — to 14 (100% alkaline).
For the body to remain healthy every cell must stay within a certain pH range: when they have a pH lower than 7 it means the body is too acidic, which is dangerous; when they are between 7, which is neutral, and 7.5 it means the body is slightly alkaline, which is good.
However, even neutral is not acceptable for the blood. If the blood pH becomes even slightly more acid than it should be, and drops below 7.2, the body will be near death. If you do not pass pH saliva and/or urine pH test(s), your blood pH usually still remains balanced, because the body does everything in its power to prevent death.
To prevent an imbalance in the blood pH, the body will ‘rob’ alkalizing minerals from other areas of the body where there is a supply (the teeth and bones). This then weakens those areas.
When we consistently accumulate more acid than alkaline minerals, our bodies use up our alkalizing minerals, which are primarily organic sodium, organic potassium and organic calcium.
The body must have these minerals to carry the dangerous acids out of the body. Most people have run short of these valuable minerals and have become dangerously over-acid (pH is too low), or even worse, over-alkaline (pH is too high). An over-alkaline problem only develops after a long-standing over-acid condition, and both problems stem from a deficiency of organic alkalizing minerals.
Potassium citrate: Is it the same as citric acid?
Is it acid or alkalizing to the body when taken orally?
Thanks for the Question.
I have posted a video – just for you…