You have been told you have "Celiac Disease" because you have one or more of the following symptoms:
- diarrhea (celiac diesease diarrhea characteristics: stool is pale, voluminous and malodorous)
- mouth ulcers
- lactose intolerance
- IBS (Irriatable Bowel Syndrome)
- ulcerative jejunitis
- and many others
You seem to have an intolerance to gluten.
Grains with Gluten:
Wheat, including varieties like spelt, kamut, farro and durum; and products like bulgur, semolina
Barley, Rye, Triticale
Gluten FREE Grains:
Amaranth, Buckwheat, Corn, Millet, Montina (Indian rice grass), Quinoa, Rice, Sorghum, Teff, Wild Rice, Oats
Here is my suggested process to manage – overcome – your intolerance:
- Identify and release any and all issues you have experienced that have stressed your life. (video)
- Restrict your Grains with Gluten intake.
- Test by simplifying your meals (smaller and less variety).
- Test your stomach acid success; use a blender for 30 days. Blend your food to smooth and fine – if you feel better, odds are good your stomach acid production is not adequate. You will need to supplement with Betine HCL capsules.
- Detoxify with coffee enemas (instructions) and more. Coffee Enema Instructions Video
- Pancreatic Enzyme tablets to improve your digestion Video Instructions
- Okra Pepsin capusles to reduce mucus in small intestine (one with each meal)
- Betine HCL capsules if your test indicates the need
Wikipedia Encyclopedia on Celiac